The Beautoxology Academy is an independent training organisation founded by some of the most experienced National and International trainers within the aesthetics industry. Our courses are medically led and are aimed at providing the highest level of tuition for Doctors, Dentists and Nurses in non-surgical injectable treatments.
Our philosophy centres around research and best practice within an ethical and patient centred framework. We are committed to raising educational and clinical standards globally. Our aim is to prepare medical professionals for a successful career in aesthetic medicine and provide on-going mentorship and support.
Each clinical course is designed to provide delegates with solid knowledge of facial anatomy and the practical skills required to move forward as a confident and competent aesthetic practitioner. Our training complies with the latest guidelines and is designed to enhance knowledge, skills, and above all, patient safety. All of our courses are CPD accredited.
• Your training products are included
• Group sizes on the foundation courses in particular are kept to a minimum to enhance the training experience
• You will be trained by the most highly qualified and experienced practitioners within the aesthetic industry
• Training dates are planned well in advance so you have plenty of time to schedule the dates around your busy working life
• Payment options available
• All courses incorporate the use of needle and cannula so as to familiarise you with a full range of injectable methods
• Training covers up to date techniques and treatments
• We offer comprehensive business advice and guidance to enable you to set up a successful facial aesthetics business
• You will receive an insurer approved certificate of attendance
• Our courses are CPD certified
• You receive practical experience on live models on the training day
• Within the foundation training package, you will be offered the opportunity to shadow one of our highly experienced practitioners within a clinic environment. This will enable you to consolidate your learning.
• You will be covered by our insurance on the training day. After which you will be provided with all the necessary Information and leaflets to set up your own
• You can subscribe to our monthly blogs and newsletters offering best practice advice and guidance from our trainers.
• We offer on-going support. Simply give the team a call or email us and we’ll be more than happy to get back to you as soon as we can.
• You will be given details on how to order all your products via Healthxchange, a leading award winning pharmaceutical company. As an additional benefit if you quote Beautoxology you’ll receive £25 of your first order (POMs exempt from this offer).
At the Beautoxology Academy we are able to offer you affordable courses that guarantee high quality training using the best products to ensure safe and natural results. Continuing education is vital to maintain your registration so all our courses are CPD registered.All of the below are included with each course:
• Approved Venue
• Training folder including educational material to take home
• Products to use on the day
• Lunch / Refreshments
• 7 hours of CPD Accreditation
This will depend upon group size
To be held at your clinic/premises for up to 6 delegates. Clinical item/products must be provided
Dee Hadley – Course Director, Registered Midwife, BSc (hons) INP, UK ambassador
Dee Hadley had a distinguished career as a practising midwife, which spanned over 20 years. She holds a teaching qualification in adult education and is an ardent proponent of safe and medicalised aesthetic practices. Dee has performed in excess of 30.000 aesthetic procedures and combines her vast amount of experience with her dynamic and forward-thinking approach to cosmetic medicine. This makes her particularly inspirational in her teaching role. She is a UK ambassador, national trainer and member of the Allergan Medical Institute. She prides herself on her adaptive mult-faceted and transformational teaching styles, which she believes is empowering when nurturing skill and confidence amongst her delegates. Dee leads only two foundation level courses per year, as her focus is on advanced level teaching. She was the founder of the first UK Expert Practitioner Course (EPP), alongside her revered colleague Mr Ash Labib, world renowned global Key opinion leader and ENT surgeon. Her philosophy centres on the global face and includes stabilisation of structures and preventative aging, volume replacement, facial shaping and sculpting, harmonisation and natural restoration. She also teaches treatment strategies for complex and challenging cases and complications management.
Angela Mushing – Advanced Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner and Trainer
Angela Mushing has been trained by some of the world’s most revered industry leaders. She has completed the Allergan visionary and distinction program and more latterly has undergone a three-year mentorship programme with Dee Hadley. Angela holds a prestigious position within Beautoxology as an advanced nurse practitioner and teaches foundation level aesthetic medicine. She has a wealth of knowledge, having also been a clinical midwife within the NHS for over a decade.
Sarah Whitehouse- Course Administrator
Sarah is our course co-ordinator. She is responsible for ensuring that your learning experience runs seamlessly and that from your first point of contact with Beautoxology, your queries are dealt with promptly. Sarah has a wealth of knowledge, she is the warm and friendly voice at the end of the phone and there to assist you with any requests.
Lisa Oakley- Course Administrator
Lisa Oakley is our organiser, she will welcome you on the day of the course. She is responsible for co-ordinating the courses and assists in their daily running. This ensures that we run to schedule. Lisa is responsible for refreshments and providing a healthy and tasty lunch, as well as making sure that our delegates are made to feel at ease and as comfortable as possible throughout the course
Foundation/Entry level Dermal Filler Course – £750 + VAT
Foundation/Entry Level Botulinum Toxin Course – £750 + VAT
Lip Masterclass - £750 + VAT
Advanced Dermal Filler Course - £950 + VAT
Advanced Botulinum Toxin Course - £950 + VAT
Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty - £950 + VAT
Chemical Skin Peel Training - £550 + VAT
Micro-needling - £550 + VAT
Complications Management - £195 + VAT
Anaphylaxis and CPR - £195 + VAT
Mentorship packages available on request
Foundation/Entry level Dermal Filler Course and Foundation/Entry Level Botulinum Toxin Course - £1450 + VAT (2-day course)
Advanced Dermal Filler Course and Advanced Botulinum Toxin Course - £1450 + VAT (2-day course)
Expert Practitioner Programme (EPP) - £1650 + VAT (2-day course)
The Platinum Executive Programme (PEP) - £1850 + VAT (2-day course with option access to evening seminars)
Skin Seminar plus- Chemical Skin Peel Training combined with Micro-needling - £950 + VAT
Platinum Executive Programme 2-day intensive course, including evening seminars - £1850 + VAT